CREDIT SUISSE AG
Die Credit Suisse ist ein weltweit führender Finanzdienstleister, der Kunden auf der ganzen Welt rund um die Uhr in allen Finanzaspekten berät. Wir bieten Ihnen eine Vielzahl an Möglichkeiten zur Gestaltung Ihrer beruflichen Zukunft. Machen Sie mit uns den nächsten Schritt.
10% bis 90%
Real Returns™ Switzerland – Restart Your Career as an experienced professional at Credit Suisse (70% - 100%) #103659
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together
Have you been an experienced senior professional or a manager preferably within the financial industry prior to your career break? Are you ready to restart your career and come back to the work force? Real Returns is a diversity initiative designed to recruit talented professionals and facilitate their return to the workforce. We open the door to a substantial and engaging work environment by offering a structured program for professionals and leaders on senior level after an extended career break. The program starts in March 2018 and lasts four months. For more information, please visit our homepage: credit-suisse.com/realreturns
- The unique opportunity to find out if you are ready to re-enter the workforce, and if Credit Suisse is your employer of choice. You will gain insights into different business areas and will have the chance to build a network that you can benefit from for your career development.
- Project work on the job - You will collaborate on projects which apply to your expertise, interests and skills within one of our businesses
- Training - You will participate in orientation events and training sessions that are designed facilitate your transition back into the work environment. You will also receive information about changes in the financial sector, improve your technology skills and participate in workshops.
- Network -You will meet and interact with employees within your own business area as well as with other Real Returns participants. You will also be able to take part in a variety of networking events and speaker sessions, enabling you to build relationships throughout the bank.
- Support and Mentorship -Access to a large support network throughout the program, including a Real Returns program manager, a buddy for guidance on day to day tasks, and a senior mentor who can provide career advice and help you navigate the organisation.
- The flexibility to work 70 - 100% and to balance work and life.
- A minimum of 8 years of working experience preferably in the financial services industry, in a senior function or in a leadership role in Private Banking & Wealth Management, Legal and Compliance, Risk Management, Finance, Operations, IT, Internal Audit or Human Resources.
- A career break of at least two years paired with a strong motivation for re-entry into the working environment.
- A self-motivated, well-organized and analytical way of thinking with successful academic and professional track records.
- The ability to work both independently and as a member of a team in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- A dynamic, responsible and committed personality with an entrepreneurial spirit and a clear desire to return to the workforce striving for success in the financial services sector
We would be delighted to receive your application (incl. a motivational letter).
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success
- 8050 Zürich