BE GREAT TOGETHER WITH US. Innovation, Efficiency and Ambition: this is what VAT has stood for over 50 years. With this passion, VAT has grown to become the leading international developer, manufacturer and supplier of high-performance high-end vacuum valves and vacuum sealing technology, employing over 2000 people worldwide. The headquarters are located in Haag (Switzerland), the production centers in Switzerland, Malaysia, Romania and Taiwan.
Our global Business Unit SEMI team is looking for you:
Application Manager SEMI, 80 - 100%
For its Semiconductor division, VAT is looking for an experienced talented senior Application Engineer with profound knowledge of the Semiconductor industry as well as visionary views on the upcoming challenges of the leading edge SEMI applications. The role is a strategic leadership and management position responsible to transform the N+2 market requirements into technology and product development roadmaps with underlying solid business cases. The ideal candidate has a proven record of solving leading edge technical challenges for the Semiconductor market. You bring strong business acumen, demonstrate strategic thinking and know how to further build our customer trust and loyalty. You are able to provide fact driven proposals to solve complex problems and are passionate to work with and further develop a globally matrixed team of experienced engineers and product managers.
- representing the technical interface to the customer
- acting strongly on the technical level and on further trends at the customer processes
- identifies future product requirements
- identifying challenges and opportunities on customer site and recognizing new business opportunities for VAT particular for N+2 applications and future product requirements
- guiding the customer in finding better solutions for their high value challenges
- PhD or Master's Degree in sciences or engineering
- profound knowhow in Semiconductor equipment and leading edge chip manufacturing processes
- proven record of business development in the component B2B business, in Semiconductors
- ability to manage leading edge technology projects in a global matrix organization for a global customers