BERNINA is a globally active company and one of the world‘s leading manufacturers of
household sewing and embroidery machines. Our name stands for the proverbial Swiss
precision, innovation and quality. We owe this reputation to our outstanding and committed employees – like you?
Among other things, our IT department is responsible for the ongoing continued development of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE (Customer Engagement) and is looking for an enthusiastic and customer-oriented
to perform the following duties:
• Technical support, administration, and oversight of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE
• Support contact and first point of contact for internal departments and external
• Error diagnosis for problems with the specified systems and recommendation of
effective and cost-efficient solutions
• Information procurement, categorizing and triage of support cases
• Documentation for reproduction and problem solving
• Preparation and implementation of user training sessions
• Business analysis, module-specific analysis, and troubleshooting
• Problem solving with 3rd level support
You have basic computer science training or an equivalent education. You have comprehensive skills, advanced training in Dynamics CRM, D365 CE (CRM), and a few years‘ experience in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment would be an advantage. Your distinctive self-motivation as well as independent solution- and customer-oriented work habits complete your profile. Are you fluent in both German and English? Then let‘s get to know each other.
Are you interested in contributing to the success of BERNINA? Please send your completed application documents by email to Reto Rutz, Director of Human Resources. These documents should clearly show both your qualifications as well as your motivation for this exciting job. We look forward to your application.