We are looking for a Bachelor/Master student who wants to write his/her thesis in Third Party Management (TPM) supporting our team in St. Gallen and Ettingen.
In the scope of your thesis you will develop a concept for the optimization of the qualification process of Third Parties and management of qualification data in data management system (TrackWise) under consideration of costs and resources for implementation.
In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Analysis of current situation
- Identify parameters/measures to optimize current situation with regard to criticality of Third Parties, reduction of partners (consolidate services from different partners), taking into account additional qualification possibilities, i.e. audit execution by external service providers or the purchase of audit reports
- Evaluate which measures and solutions are possible and practicable in regard to costs and resources
- Develop a concept for the implementation of the optimized qualification process
For this role we are looking for a person with the following profile:
- Academic studies (preferably in Pharmaceuticals, Food, Chemistry, or comparable)
- Basic knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements and their implementation
- Experience with computer systems, especially in the area of Quality Management (preferably Pharma, Food, or comparable)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Standard Applications, especially MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio
- Language skills: German and English fluent (spoken and written)
- Willingness to travel (between the sites in Switzerland)
With this opportunity you can show that you are a flexible team player and take initiative. You can expect an exciting and interesting task with personal development opportunities in a growing pharmaceutical company.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are