Variosystems is an international company in the field of electronic manufacturing services. We specialize in customer-specific system integrations - our portfolio ranges from engineering to electronic assembly manufacturing / cable assembly to the finished product. Every day, over 1,600 employees worldwide work to meet the wishes and requirements of our demanding customers in industry, aviation, medicine, transportation and defense. They trust in professional solutions that promise them economic added value.
We are looking for an employee for our headquarter in Steinach with 230 employees
Citrix Engineer (m/w)
Goals of the Position
The primary responsibility of this position involves maintaining, operating, and troubleshooting remote access technologies. Must be capable to manage and optimize performance within the Citrix environment.
• Manage Citrix environment
• Pro-actively working solutions and optimization
• Identifying inefficiencies, gaps, and issues and work to resolution
• Support the VDI environment
• Help manage business applications
• Working incidents and requests from service desk tickets
• Support off-hour upgrades and installations
• Function as Citrix administrator
• Build and maintain detailed system documentation and KB articles to solution
• Able to work on an On-Call rotation responding to alerts
• 5+ years’ experience on mid to large scale operations.
• XenApp/XenDesktop 7.15 LTSR experience
• Knowledge of Xenapp, Xendesktop, Xenserver Hypervisor, Citrix ADC/NetScaler
• Knowledge of Windows 2016/2019 server
• Windows desktop support experience
• IGEL support experience is a plus, VMware experience is a plus
• Enterprise level Active Directory and Group Policy design
• Ability to write scripts to improve performance, resolve issues and automate processes
Education / Credentials:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent is required.
• CCP-N and/or CCP-V and/or CC-XAD-CC preferred
• IGEL: 1 year (Required)
• Citrix, Virtualization, Active Directory, XenApp / XenDesktop: 5 years (Required)
• VDI: 3 years (Required)
- A versatile task in an international, very dynamic electronics company
- Working with a passionate and collegial team
- A generous range of further education and development opportunities
- Occupational health management with various grants
- A place of work in the immediate vicinity of the city of St. Gallen and Lake Constance
Please send your resume by e-mail to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you.