The most effective way to cope with change is to create it.
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform – a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 160 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and a growing team in the USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your Team is responsible from the first “hello” – for our office in St. Gallen and across the Atlantic – after the offer has been accepted until the “goodbye”. We are a team driven by the values of honesty, trust, and helpfulness. What else will you find in the team? A bunch of highly motivated, proactive, and collegial people who like to meet friends, spend time in nature, and always remember, both in their personal and work lives, that we’re all people deserving of equal respect.
As an Employee Support (HR) Manger, you see our employees as the most precious “good” in our company. That’s why you love supporting them with all their questions. You’ll be responsible for the on- and offboarding process. You’ll be drawing up the contracts, handling the application process for work permits and visas, and providing relocation services. You’ll also be an adviser for internal stakeholders regarding questions related to topics like postings and remote work worldwide. Since we are growing at a fast pace, you can expect to be challenged with new projects over your Frontify journey. At a later stage – sometime next fall/winter – your role will be extended, and you’ll have the opportunity to train a commercial apprentice.Your Story
- You have 3+ years of experience in a similar position, preferably in an international environment.
- You hold the degree HR specialist, Federal Diploma of Higher Education/HR-Fachfrau/mann, Fachrichtung betriebliches Human Resources Management, or a similar education; and you’d like to grow in the field of HR, especially in international-related topics.
- You have a solid knowledge in Swiss Labor Law and the Social Security System of Switzerland.
- You love working precisely and are solution-oriented.
- You are a highly self-motivated person who likes to get challenged by new tasks.
- You know how to organize yourself and can remain calm even if it’s stormy.
- You are a friendly person that is confident communicating in German and English.
- You’re experienced and interested in Payroll? That would be a great addition!
- Your friends would describe you as an authentic, honest, positive, and pragmatic person with a hands-on mentality.
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for personal development. We’re a community, one that’ll support you while you strike out on your Frontify journey and make this role your own. Our office is pretty great – we can't wait to show you somewhere down the line – but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation.
1. Send us your resume and answer a few questions so we can understand your interest and experience.
2. We’ll coordinate initial calls with potential hires to learn more about you, the role and Frontify.
3. You’ll meet (virtually) with members of our Team for a virtual coffee & skills assessment.
4. Virtual half-a-day to meet members of the Frontify Team and experience our culture.
5. If things go well, you will be part of our journey soon.