The (Global) Senior Manager Workflow Solutions (m/f/d) is responsible for leading the team of Workflow Managers, establish and drive a framework to deliver customer intimacy, mapping customer ecosystem & workflows incl. used technologies and instrumentation.
(Global) Senior Manager Workflow Solutions (m/f/d)
Areas of Responsibility1 Strategy
- Support identification and development of BU strategy & growth plan
- Integrate market, customer and application trends into an application/workflow roadmap that drives innovation as well as sustainable differentiation and growth.
- Establish Market Playbooks to drive portfolio selling in selected Segments
3 Growth execution
- Build strong collaboration networks to tap into application/workflow trends.
- Support the objective analysis of potential market opportunities. Understand opportunities in defined market segments and translate into application/workflow roadmaps.
- Support Product Development with deep application/workflow knowledge
- Execute Voice of Customers activities in coordination with the team to understand and validate customer insights
- Define and create workflows in the defined segments to support product development, product portfolio, roadmap and requirement definition
- Responsible for realization of customer workflow in new product developments
4 Sales support
- Execute assigned launch activities of workflow products
- Support campaigns and marketing activities with application/workflow specific content.
5 People Management
- Deliver workflow trainings in coordination with BEX and PM teams
- Support strategic sales opportunities with application/workflow support (2nd level)
- Deliver Application Newsletter with a regular cadence
- Manage Team, Develop & Attract Talent, Drive Engagement
Requirements for this position
- Education background in the areas of Biology, Biophysics, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Bioinformatic, Biomedicine and similar.
- Professional experience in one or more fields such as biology, biotechnology, life science, medicine, biomedicine, pharmacy, biochemistry, chemistry, molecular biology, biophysics, bioinformatics, human biology, agricultural technology, nutritional sciences, food research in education and application.
- Ideally experience as a Product Manager or workflow manager in the field of Life Science
- First experience with the tools of the marketing of complex capital goods, experience with sales-related tasks and projects
- Deep market knowledge
- English fluent in word and writing; German is welcome but not mandatory
- Very good analytical and strategic skills
- High communication and team skills
- Availability for global travel up to 20% if the time
What We Offer
- An attractive remuneration package and flexible working hours other attractive benefits
- A friendly and nice working atmosphere on our Heerbrugg site with great colleagues
- An exciting, holistic task within a multinational team and an opportunity to work with leading edge technology and high-end products
- As part of the Danaher Group, continuous training, support and focus on your personal development is one of our key goals
- We at Danaher and Leica Microsystems recognize that creating a culture rooted in Diversity and Inclusion is an ongoing journey and became “Best Employer for Diversity”.
We are looking forward to your application!