Launch your talent and have an impact on our mission to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases lead better, healthier lives!
Vifor Pharma is offering you the great opportunity to participate in our 2 year Graduate Program within Technical Operations, where you will get an insight into 4 different departments at 2 different sites (Geneva and St. Gallen). The earliest start is between January and March 2020. This exciting program includes the following:
- Rotating assignments in key functions within Technical Operations: Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing/ Production, Quality Assurance (QA)/ Quality Control (QC), Technical Project Management
- Cooperation atdifferent locations and the opportunity to interact with various functions and sites
- Regular mentoring sessions with your sponsor
- Opportunity to join us for an unlimited contract in a first Managerial role after successful completion of the Graduate Program
For this responsible position, you should bring the following profile:
- Graduate (BSc/ MSc/ PhD) in Life Sciences (e.g. pharmaceutical studies, biology, chemistry, preferably bioengineering)
- First insight into the industry (e.g. during internships in pharma industry), but max. 2 years of experience (incl. internships)
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Fluency in German OR French, good knowledge of the other language
You have a high learning capability and the ability to think outside the box, linking ideas and concepts. You are an excellent team player with very good communication skills as well as very good organisation and planning skills. With this opportunity you can apply your theoretical knowledge and gain first practical experience in different areas of a rapidly growing, global pharmaceutical company.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are