We are interested in people who think and act creatively and in a team-orientated manner; people who will value a challenging future in an international environment.
The Head of OEM Solutions leads the product management and technical customer support team for the Ultisense module product line and is responsible for the OEM Solutions business area. The team ensures a consistent and sustainable product portfolio, launches new product developments and gives coherent input for production demand and opportunity tracking. In addition, the team is responsible for professional and comprehensive integration support and concepts for our customers. Our target customers are opto-electrical integrators, engineers and diverse OEM module users. The team also supports internal customers that are integrating Ultisense modules in their products. A cross-departmental collaboration is essential as the OEM solutions team aids the sales department in marketing, order acquisitions, evaluation of market input from customer “touch points” and in proposals for R&D innovation projects.
The main tasks of the Head of OEM Solutions cover the following key points:
• Implements and updates the business segment strategy in terms of organization development & product portfolio
• Leads and coaches the OEM solutions team (3 employees)
• Coordinates the efforts of different organizational units that are contributing to Ultisense, without direct lead responsibility
• Revenue responsibility for OEM Solutions
• Knows our competitors and their products and converts the advantages of our products into customer benefit arguments
• Budgeting and rolling forecasts
• Member of the Project Portfolio Management Committee (PPMC)
We are looking for a person with a technical Bachelor or Master degree, combined with a further education in business administration (knowledge in commercial and legal issues). You possess at least 5 years of professional experience that includes leadership. Understanding of the OEM business and integrator requirements as well as an engineering background is desired. You have the ability to network and inspire people for a common goal. You think conceptually, which will help you to improve existing processes where necessary. You are known as a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong communication and social skills. Furthermore, you bring organizational and problem solving abilities with you. Fluency (written and verbal) in English and German is mandatory and French would be beneficial.