BE GREAT TOGETHER WITH US. Innovation, Efficiency and Ambition: this is what VAT has stood for over 50 years. With this passion, VAT has grown to become the leading international developer, manufacturer and supplier of high-performance high-end vacuum valves and vacuum sealing technology, employing over 2000 people worldwide. The headquarters are located in Haag (Switzerland), the production centers in Switzerland, Malaysia, Romania and Taiwan.
Our team in Haag, Switzerland is looking for you:
Head of Product Marketing SEMI, 80 - 100%
For its Semiconductor division, VAT is looking for an experienced talented senior Head of Product Management & Marketing with profound knowledge of the Semiconductor industry as well as visionary views on the upcoming challenges of the leading edge applications. The role is a strategic leadership and senior management position responsible to transform the market requirements of VAT’s key customers into technology and product development roadmaps with underlying solid business cases; for VAT’s core products and the different adjacent growth initiatives. The ideal candidate has a proven record of solving leading edge technical challenges for the Semiconductor market. You bring strong business acumen, demonstrate strategic thinking and know how to further building our customer trust and loyalty. You are able to provide fact driven solutions to solve complex problems and translate the market & customer requirements into visionary and ambitious strategies with related execution plans. You are passionate to lead an international team of product and account managers and interact with peers in sales, engineering, the global accounts and functions.
- developing the growth strategy based on market and competitive intelligence
- deriving the business plans from the growth strategy and directing the development and marketing initiatives
- defining sales and profitability targets for product families, as well as global accounts, key accounts and the regions
- leading the dedicated product management and key account teams
- providing sales forecasts and ensuring timely adjustments to achieve the goals
- PhD or Master's Degree in sciences, engineering, or Semiconductor related engineering disciplines
- product and account management experience in a matrix organization
- proven record of business development in the component B2B business, preferably in Semiconductors
- ability to manage leading edge technology projects in a global organization for a global customers