Passion. Precision. Purity: for over 50 years, this is what VAT stands for.
VAT has grown to become the leading international developer, manufacturer and supplier of high-performance high-end vacuum valves and vacuum sealing technology, employing over 2000 people worldwide.
In our global Headquarters in Haag, Switzerland, we are looking for you:
HR Business Partner 100% (m/w/d)
Are you looking for versatile and exciting activities in a lively industry? We are looking for a committed and motivated personality with experience in the manufacturing area and hands-on mentality.
MAIN ROLE AND ACTIVITIES
- Advice and support of the line managers in all personnel-related matters as well as labor law clarifications
- Coach leaders as an innovation driver and provoke positive changes in people- and community leadership
- Supporting consulting in recruitment of specialists and executives, HR marketing, HR development, performance appraisals, reward processes, etc.
- Driving strategy and global operating rhythm in key strategic roadmap
- Organizational and Talent Development within our Core Competencies driving innovation, scalability and performance
- Fostering a “One VAT” culture by helping leaders to act as integrators and leverage resources and information across the matrix to maximize efficiency and impact
KEY EXPERIENCES & COMPETENCIES
- University degree in Human Resource Management or Swiss certified HR specialist
- 5+ years’ of relevant experience in a manufactoring area
- Previous experience within changing and fast-growing environments is preferred
- Excellent communications skills in German and English, both written and oral,
- Leadership (inspiring people, showing entrepreneurship, and walking the talk)
- Results focus (demonstrating performance, risk taking, and can do attitude)
- Strong knowledge in Shift plans and experience with unions is a plus
- Promote ownership of the business and its results
- Build engagement & commitment (via influencing, coaching and facilitation skills).
- Understanding of complex Operations topics in a high-tech environment is important
Interested? We look forward to receive your application.
You can expect a dynamic and successful company where innovation, courage, fairness and trancparency are encouraged and your ideas are welcome.