Evatec is a Swiss company with offices in the US, Europe and Asia that specializes in the development, production and sale of high-tech thin film deposition equipment for the semiconductor, optical and optoelectronics markets. From the high brightness LEDs in our cars to the sensors and filters in our mobile phones our know how enables the world’s leading manufacturers to deliver solutions for autonomous driving, smart wearables and hand held and high performance 5G mobile networks.
Marketing Assistant 50% (preferably mo-fr)
- You support the marketing and communications team in their daily tasks and in the implementation of various short- and long-term marketing projects
- You implement the pre-defined internal and external marketing & communication measures in compliance with the brand guidelines such as ad campaigns, sales brochures, website, social media, multimedia, Intranet etc.
- You provide support for general administrative tasks, organizing, distributing and controlling of print & promotion material, customer and employee gifts, stock management
- You help organizing and realizing internal and external events, exhibitions, meetings, employee information
- You will probably have a basic commercial education (Kauffrau) or worked in a similar position
- Your written and spoken communication skills are excellent in both German and English
- You know how to work with the general Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- You enjoy being creative and have a positive friendly approach and of course you pay attention to details
- Flexible working hours with comprehensive holiday and benefits package
- Working as part of a small team with an "open" culture where your new ideas are welcomed
- Freedom to act and make your own decisions
- Beautiful working location surrounded by mountains for easy access to the outdoors and a whole range of outdoor pursuits
- Great local transport links for easy access to work
Beatrice Eichmüller, Marketing & Communication Manager, +41 81 403 80 00