We are currently looking for Master Data Coordinator who will create, maintain and manage Master Data related processes and activities. Based in St. Gallen, you will report to the Global Master Data Manager and your responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain the Material Master Data and manage related processes
- Coordinate cross-functional communication and, if necessary, collect and provide information on demand
- Ensure master data accuracy
- Troubleshoot master data-driven system errors
- Support, guide, and influence other master data users to ensure adherence to global best practices
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Monitor, process and control Material Master Data creation and maintenance requests
- Create and maintain Material Master Data
- Support all stakeholders involved in Master Data creation and maintenance processes.
- Obey cross-site Master Data guidelines and processes
- Provide accurate, homogeneous and high quality data
- Ensure professional and pro-active flow of information
- Communicate clearly and accurately with different Stakeholders, both orally and in writing
- Support setup and maintenance of procedural and Master data governance documents
- Support SAP relevant projects to improve data quality or workflow improvements
We are looking for a proactive- and service-oriented person who brings experience in working with a wide variety of stakeholders across diverse teams. The ideal candidate brings the following skills and experience:
- High school diploma or apprenticeship in IT or Supply Chain
- Some experience (1-3 years) working in the pharmaceutical or another regulated industry.
- 2 years expertise in the use of ERP systems
- Experience in Master Data Management would be advantageous
- Excellent command of German and English – both spoken and written, additional language skills are an advantage
- Detail-oriented, problem solver, ability to perform analysis and validate results
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
You have the ability to understand interconnection between the processes and consider the whole picture. Additionally. You bring a proactive approach and are able to work under pressure and to deal with tight deadlines.
This is a temporary position. The contract will last from February 1st 2021 to September 30th 2021.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are