We are looking for a Medical Affairs Manager at our site in Fribourg, Villars-sur-Glâne. In this role you will be directly reporting to the Medical Affairs Team Lead and are responsible for the independent scientific support of products in the field of nephrology and of the various departments in the Rx area. Your tasks as subject-matter expert include, but are not limited to:
- Answering medico-scientific inquiries (internal and external)
- Medico-scientific support for marketing in the preparation of promotional materials
- Strategic contribution to the brand team in close cooperation with the marketing and sales departments
- Scientific training for field staff
- Review and evaluation of relevant scientific literature
- Planning, implementation and support of current and new projects such as clinical studies, market access initiatives and registries
- Scientific engagement with key experts and the physician community in the field
- Maintain a strong working relationship with Company Headquarters
- Organisation of seminars, training events, symposia and advisory boards – face-to-face or in the virtual setting
- Teaching of scientific topics to Sales, Marketing and other Medical collaborators
For this exciting position, we are looking for an entrepreneurial person who wants to prove their analytical and conceptual skills on a daily basis. You are a reliable person and have an independent way of working. Additionally you bring the following profile:
- A successfully completed Master or doctoral degree in medicine, pharmacy, pharmacology or other natural sciences (preference for PhD or MD)
- Experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry (e.g. patient experience or Medical Affairs skills)
- Fluency in English and German is a must, both orally and in written
- Good knowledge in French
- Willingness to travel throughout Switzerland and occasionally abroad; at ease with digital formats of customer interactions
You complement our team optimally if you love challenges, have a self-starting attitude, enjoy engaging with people and are highly committed. As a person with good communication skills, you also appreciate contributing your strong scientific knowledge on a daily basis and acting as an interface between Vifor Pharma and its customers.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are