Due to internal progression, Vifor Pharma has an excellent opportunity for a Medical Science Liaison to join our affiliate in Italy. As a part of our medical affairs team, the Medical Science Liaison will defend Vifor Pharma's interests in iron deficiency anemia, cardiorenal and nephrology.
The territory includes Sicily and Calabria. Ideally, the candidate will need to based in one of the following areas: Messina, Catania, Palermo, Reggio Calabria, Lamezia Terme
- Serve as scientific expert for internal and external customers
- Ensure dissemination of medical information and partner with key influencers and capture insights and opportunities for Vifor Pharma
- Development of presentation material for clinical sessions, advisory boards, investigators meetings and training
- Development of trial related documents
- All activities related to planning, execution and reporting of clinical trials in coordination with external vendor
- Build strong network with medical/nurse societies
- Train internal people in the Italian affiliate
- Speaker about our products in scientific meetings
- All activities related to planning, execution and reporting of clinical trials / registries national or international in coordination with external vendor.
- Accountable to represent the Medical Affairs team as an interface with external and internal customers.
As a Medical Science Liaison, you must have the following profile:
- PhD or Health related Master Degree, a registered Pharmacist or equivalent
- Previous experience in a Medical Science Liaison role
- Experience in cardiology or nephrology therapy area is a plus
- Ability to travel 60% of the time
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Strong presentation and KOL management skills
- Demonstrable ability to build external and internal relationships through strong communication, influencing and collaborative networking skills.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply by submitting your updated CV via our careers portal.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are