For our location in St. Gallen we are looking for an operational Planner / Buyer. In this function you report directly to the Head Supply API & In-house Packaging. You will be responsible for carrying out production planning and independently procure the direct materials needed for production.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- End-to-end supply chain process - from customer order, from sourcing to delivery for shipment
- Optimum ordering and reordering from suppliers and/or own controlled manufacturing sites in order to fulfil on time in full (OTIF) the customer demand
- Control and track the correct settlement of deliveries and invoices including the correct archiving of documentation
- Manage inventory levels to minimize supply chain risks and optimise the OTIF and support in defining the tactical planning
- Mitigate risks by managing bridging stock according VP category management
- Maintain master data in the ERP system
- Build sustainable relationships at peer level with suppliers and internal stakeholders (e.g. Quality, Production, Regulatory and Sales & Marketing)
- Responsible for the Planning Forecast and alignment with the supplier
- Prepare and provide monthly reports to the respective departments (e.g. Inventory reporting)
For this position we are looking for the following profile:
- Commercial education or equivalent; preferred a degree and certificate in supply chain management
- At least 3 years of experience in planning and procurement
- Understanding of the Pharmaceutical Industry or related (e.g. Food, Chemical, Medical Devices)
- Experience with SAP-System
- GMP and/or GDP experience
- Advanced expertise in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Highly analytical skill set with aptitude for figures and data-driven argumentation
- Fluent in English and German language – both verbally and written
You describe yourself as a resilient and responsible person with distinctive teamwork and strong communication skills. You have the ability to work under pressure with an independent work style. Your experience in the field of SCM and your practice-oriented way of working ensure that you always have an overview and a pragmatic solution even in hectic situations.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are