BENDURA BANK AG was founded in 1998 and has established itself as a highly successful private bank in
Liechtenstein. We are organised by language region, employ 150 people and advise our clients in over 20
languages. Since many of our employees have an international background, we are able to understand not only the language but also the culture and economic structures of our clients.
Private Banker (F/M) 100%
- Building up your portfolio with support of the team and internal departments (i.e. Asset Management and Investment Advisory)
- Development and extension of our presence in the Greater China Area
- Responsibility for entire client managemen process
- Preparation of investment proposals in cooperation with Asset Management and Investment Advisory team
- Preparation of due diligence, account openings, settlement of securities and forex transactions
- Intensive travel activities (over 20% of working time), processing of client enquiries and support of our clients
- Communication knowledge of German and excellent knowledge of English are indispensable prerequisites
- In-depth understanding of Asian markets & particular client needs is essential. Impeccable command over Chinese (Mandarin)
- University degree in Finance or Economics or bank apprenticeship
- Many years of professional experience in private banking and/or the financial service industry
- Proven ability to acquire clients in the HNW and UHNW segments
- High client orientation, confident and friendly appearance
- First class internationally operating bank with modern and pleasant working environment
- Excellent remuneration, high social benefits
- Motivated, experienced and dynamic team
- Medium-term possibility of participation in the company
We are looking forward to your application via the application form: www.bendura.li/en/career.
Schaaner Strasse 27, FL-9487 Gamprin-Bendern, T +423 265 56 10
Subsequently, Mr. Marcus MAYER, Mag., MA, Head of Human Resources, is pleased to give further information in a personal conversation. We guarantee absolute discretion.
DISCOVERING TRUE VALUES