Today, Leica’s Applied Business is serving customers in almost any industry market segment with imaging and measurement solutions. We build innovations to increase their workflow’s efficiency and productivity.
As our new Product Manager Metrology & Digital (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the success and growth of the existing portfolio of LMS products and for the development of future products addressing mainly digital workflows in industry.
Product Manager Metrology and Digital (m/f/d)
Areas of Responsibilities will include:
- Development and ownership of the metrology & digital microscopy product portfolio & roadmap
- Planning, oversight and management of the product lifecycle from development to phase out to ensure profitable business
- Drive Customer Insight (CI) initiatives to define customer needs, formulate workflow-centric customer requirements and translate those insights into a product roadmap in alignment with the BU strategy.
- Analyze product portfolio positioning and global pricing, include regional market situations together with Business Excellence
- Support the identification and implementation of process improvements to increase work efficiency and sustainability, especially in the area of customer insights and innovation
- Design and conduct knowledge transfer strategies for sales execution
Your knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s or higher technical, business, IT or scientific degree.
- Knowledge in microscopy, optics and data analytics would be beneficial.
- Professional experience in strategic Product Management role in a relevant high-tech industry
- Consistent record in product planning, defining and launching successful products, unifying product portfolios and driving the commercialization of products
- Successes in leading innovation projects and implementing digital solutions in products within regulated environments in the QA/QC Quality Assurance area
- First experience in strategy development as well as definition and evaluation of complex business cases
- You have profound technical understanding of microscopy, optics and digital imaging to be able to drive the digital transformation?
Are you a team-player, forward looking and innovative mind who wants to shape the next generation of advanced stereo & digital microscopes? Are you fluent in English language and open to travel up to 20% within Europe and globally?
What We Offer:
- An attractive remuneration package and flexible working hours other attractive benefits
- A friendly and nice working atmosphere on our Heerbrugg site with great colleagues
- Flexibility for a hybrid job model
- An exciting, holistic task within a multinational team and an opportunity to work with leading edge technology and high-end products
- As part of the Danaher Group, continuous training, support and focus on your personal development is one of our key goals
- We at Danaher and Leica Microsystems recognize that creating a culture rooted in Diversity and Inclusion is an ongoing journey and became “Best Employer for Diversity”.
Want to be part of a company whose products are part of cutting-edge research around the world? Join Leica Microsystems in our commitment for brilliant solutions and insight.
We are looking forward to your application!