Today, we all find ourselves in a contradiction: the world is changing at an incredible speed and at the same time the need for safety is deeply rooted in each of us – regardless of where we live. It’s good that there are forces that provide more security and stability in a changing world. As Safran Vectronix, we support these forces in their mission and make it our own: Dedicated to providing solutions to raise mission intelligence and mission safety, we are recognized as a global leader in state-of-the-art optronic equipment for military, systems, and sensors for military and civil applications. With 100 years of Swiss tradition and excellence we serve customers in more than 90 countries.
We bring our company values to life, and see Empowerment, Walk the Talk, Customer Focus, Team and Agility as the foundation of our daily work. If you share the same vision as us, we look forward to receiving your application for:
Product Manager Platform (f/m/d)
Your main tasks will include:
- Management of internal company platforms (B2G / B2B / B2C)
- Identification of common requirements (segment specific)
- Consolidation and clustering of requirements throughout the stakeholders
- Seek the best trade off in terms of cost, number of variants and investments for identified common features, functions, components, software and such amongst all stakeholder groups
- Promotes/ networks platforms in an ambassador role throughout the segments
- Update common modules, services and software roadmaps with regards to the portfolio
- Manage platform stakeholders (communication, obsolescence, systematic failures, claim management etc.)
- Manage the platform life cycle (product owner, first point of contact)
- Creation and maintenance of supportive documentation such as integrator manuals, professional user guides etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics, software or system technics, or relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer oriented function
- Experience as a Product Manager and/or Project Leader is beneficial
- Highly skilled in regards of Swiss, French and US cultural context, or willingness to dive into it
- Used to clear, coordinated and structured approaches for common modules, products and services
- Willingness to play the ambassador role for the platforms
- Fluency in English and German, French is a plus
We work in intercultural teams and have an open and diverse culture. We offer tailored opportunities to develop your specialized and personal skill-set as well as a customized onboarding within the first months. This position is based at Safran Vectronix, located in Heerbrugg (Switzerland).
We look forward to receiving your application! Apply now: career.safran-vectronix.com
Apply now: career.safran-vectronix.com