Intamin Amusement Rides Int. Corp. Est. is a world leading manufacturer of amusement and theme park equipment.
The comprehensive product range includes roller coasters, water rides, giant wheels and drop towers. All rides are designed and developed in our offices in Schaan and Wollerau, meeting
the needs of our customers worldwide. To strengthen our team in Wollerau, we are looking for a motivated personality as Project Engineer
- Overall project management
- Management of engineering, procurement, fabrication and installation deadlines
- Technical lead of design and calculation of project
- Procurement of services and materials within given budgets and cost control
- Ensure information flow with customers, internal project organisations and stakeholders
- Development of quality plans and monitoring of required quality
- Preparation of project-specific documents such as risk analysis, design verifications, manuals, etc.
- BSc or MSc degree in mechanical engineering, ideally 3-5 years of work experience
- Well-developed technical understanding and record of experience in successful project management
- Experience in negotiation on a technical and commercial level with good ability to take costs into account
- Good communication skills
- English language skills on an international business level
- Pragmatic and clear minded “can do” attitude
- CH/EEA/EU nationality or existing legal residence and work permit in Switzerland
We are looking forward to receiving your CV including the corresponding letters of reference and
the documentation on your professional qualifications together with your letter of motivation at HR@intamin.com.