BE GREAT TOGETHER WITH US. Innovation, Efficiency and Ambition: this is what VAT has stood for over 50 years. With this passion, VAT has grown to become the leading international developer, manufacturer and supplier of high-performance high-end vacuum valves and vacuum sealing technology, employing over 2000 people worldwide. The headquarters are located in Haag (Switzerland), the production centers in Switzerland, Malaysia, Romania and Taiwan.
Our team in Haag, Switzerland is looking for you:
Project Manager BU SEMI, 100%
- Lead of product development / customization / relocation / cost-down projects with a key focus on innovation
- Leading technical task force teams within problem solving process to elaborate best solutions
- Interdisciplinary teamwork with development engineers, technologists, procurement, quality, production, IP etc.
- Close coordination with product management and field application engineering to evaluate the customer needs as good as possible
- Presentation of project progress in the frame of VAT innovation boards based on project content, project costs and project timeline
- Close collaboration with employees from the simulation team as well as technology engineers and lab technicians
- Further development of internal project management processes, methodologies and systems
- Completed education as engineer on level university (of applied sciences)
- Specialization mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electronics or physics
- Several years of work experience as a project manager (5+) in product development
- Active and resilient personality
- Strong analytical skills & ability to communicate
- Negotiating skills in the languages German and English (fluent in spoken and written)
- Willingness to travel (approx. 10%)
- Work experience in vacuum technology / semiconductors beneficial
- Good economic skills beneficial
- Experiences related to quality management
You can already show success stories in product development and you are highly motivated to work in project management. You are used to work strongly independent and proactive. You have a strong ability to work in a team and care about interdisciplinary interface functions.