In this position, you work for the Quality Management department and report to the Head of QA compliance and systems. You participate in the implementation of a QA program to provide assurance that products manufactured, tested and delivered to our customers are in compliance with GMPs and regulatory requirements. Your main tasks are the following:
- Ensure a key user role for quality systems managed with Trackwise© (deviation, CAPA, complaint, investigation, supplier)
- Train users on quality systems
- Deliver KPI and analyse data to ensure GMP compliance and continuous improvement of the quality processes and systems
- Prepare and conduct internal and external audits
- Ensure quality and GMP compliance support in site projects
- Participate to the Quality Risk Management Program
For this challenging position, we are looking for a rigourous person bringing the following profile:
- University Degree as Pharmacist, Biochemist, Chemist or similar
- 5 year’s experience in a quality assurance function within pharmaceutical industry
- Strong knowledge of the GMP and pharmaceutical guidelines
- Strong skills on GMP compliance and data analysis
- Fluent in French and English both in oral and written conversation. Knowledge of German is an asset
You hold strong knowledge on GMP compliance and feel comfortable in supporting the teams for all quality and compliance related aspects on technical projects. You would describe yourself as an highly-motivated person with very good analytical skills, who loves to develop new projects and drive the change.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are