This Sector Manager works in a matrix with all functions in the dedicated team (Country Leader, sales engineers, product management, and quality engineers). The primary role is to work with the regional teams to develop and execute the GSE strategy in Europe. This role also acts as “the voice from customers” (VOC) in Europe and drives the business plan goals.
The responsibility of EU Regional Sector Manager is to take leading role in transforming BU GSE growth strategies into regionally relevant marketing and sales initiatives. Partners with regional sales leadership to develop strategies to penetrate and grow business at key accounts.
Provide early information of market dynamics and technology trend to influence BU GSE product roadmap. Work with sales, and PM’s to identify requirements of local customer and submit complete business case to BU management.
Support country’s effort in developing end-user strategies for large EU global accounts like Global Foundries, Intel, Bosch, ST Micro, and Infineon aiming to protect and grow VAT market share.
Strategy development and execution:
- Develop, execute and support global commercial strategy on behalf of GSE BU to implement global BU growth strategy in the region
- Consolidate customer requirements of existing, new and adjacent products with target to develop advanced products with clear customer value
Account strategy and alignment with sales:
- Coordinate activities to increase sales and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Build and maintain mindshare within regional sales organization to ensure that BU sales targets are met
- Prepare TRM together with BU and regional sales for target accounts
- Coordinate activities of Engineers by alignment with regional sales leadership to ensure premium customer support and get customers voice to determine product features and specification for products
- Lead product promotion activities in Europe with close collaboration with BU
- Coordinate end-user and distributor management with focus on order-winning process including project identification
- Lead fab mapping activities
- Grow Service revenue and identify new SEMI business opportunities