Salesperson: “This computer will cut your workload by 50%.”
Customer: “That’s great! I’ll take two of them.”
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform – a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 160 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and a growing team in the USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your team is motivated, ambitious, and supportive – and, more than that, it’s a family. They’re not your typical salespeople, they’re cool salespeople who work on non-commission based salaries. You’ll join a community that’s striving for success and always happy to offer a helping hand. They’re team players, major foodies, and jump at any opportunity to go off on an adventure in the great outdoors.
You’ll be a driving part of our CHAT Sales Development Representative team and the bridge between Marketing and Sales – in particular, you’re going to be responsible for helping Frontify break ground in the Austrian market. You’ll be responsible for the first part of the sales cycle including doing outbound sales, creating great first impressions with prospects, following up and qualifying inbound leads, driving outbound prospecting activities, and much more. Your Story
- You're a sales enthusiast with around 1-2 years of experience in a Sales Development Representative, Business Development Representative, or similar sales role (preferably in the SaaS world).
- Your friends would describe you as a strong communicator, pragmatic, and honest.
- You have an interest in marketing, branding, and the SaaS world.
- You are driven, motivated, and a self-starter.
- You’re comfortable speaking English and either a mother tongue German speaker or good enough to fool one.
- You’re able to start right away and can work 80-100%.
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for personal development. We’re a community, one that’ll support you while you strike out on your Frontify journey and make this role your own. Our office is pretty great – we can't wait to show you somewhere down the line – but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation.
1. Send us your resume and answer a few questions so we can understand your interest and experience.
2. We’ll coordinate initial calls with potential hires to learn more about you, the role and Frontify.
3. You’ll meet (virtually) with members of our Team for a virtual coffee & skills assessment.
4. Virtual half-a-day to meet members of the Frontify Team and experience our culture.
5. If things go well, you will be part of our journey soon.