Leica Microsystems is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
For our global Software Development team we are currently looking for an additional (Senior) Software Test Engineer (m/f/d). The position is located in Heerbrugg, Switzerland at our R&D and Innovation Center.
(Senior) Software Test Engineer (m/f/d)
- Ensure processes used for system testing are adequate and appropriate
- Develop automated and manual test procedures
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that Leica Microsystems products meet (and exceed) end user expectations
- Develop and maintain system and user acceptance tests and scripts based on product requirements
- Procure, create and manage test data required
- Executing system and user acceptance tests and producing test logs and issue reports
- Management of test coverage to ensure all requirements are adequately tested
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues to generate root cause identification and resolution
- Bachelor in Engineering, Software Engineering, Informatics or science
- 3-6 years experience in device/embedded Software testing
- Experience of working in an agile environment, testing user stories, and participating in SCRUM, sprint planning and backlog review activities
- Experience of automation testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certified tester
- Experience working with CI tools (ideally TeamCity)
What We Offer
- A friendly and nice working atmosphere on our Heerbrugg site with great colleagues
- An exciting, holistic task within a global team and an opportunity to work with leading edge technology and high-end products
- Flexible working hours
- As part of the Danaher Group, continuous training, support and focus on your personal development is one of our key goals
- We at Danaher and Leica Microsystems recognize that creating a culture rooted in Diversity and Inclusion is an ongoing journey and became “Best Employer for Diversity”
Are you interested in working in a dynamic and team-oriented environment and are you ready to break new innovative ground with us? Then apply online with your complete documents (cover letter, resume, references) and your salary expectations.
We look forward to receiving your application!