We currently offer the following position in location Heerbrugg
Service Specialist – 3rd level Support (m/f/d)
As Service Specialist – 3rd level Support (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the preparation of service concepts, documents as well as for spare parts catalogues. Additionally, you lead the training of service technicians from all over the world to ensure customer satisfaction in repair and warranty services. This position will be located at our Technology Hub in Heerbrugg, CH, willingness to travel will be necessary (10-20% of time for trainings).Your Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of spare parts catalogues, service manuals and drawings; in cooperation with the supplier plants
- You advise customers on inquiries regarding spare parts orders and ensuring availability and maintaining master data (including prices) (Spare Parts)
- The planning and procurement of the necessary spare parts within is part of your tasks
- As part of our customer support you will be answering hotline enquiries about opto-mechanical systems
- You plan, prepare and conduct service courses for service technicians of the SU's and dealers
- The management of the repair shop for Industry Division products at the Heerbrugg site is part of your responsibilities
- You have an education in a technical field, ideally within the electronics with a completed formation as certified engineer/ technician, Bachelor´s Degree would be a plus
- You have several years of professional experience in the technical field
- You have experience with MS-Office, knowledge of SAP R/3 and Salesforce would be a plus
- You already gained teaching experience
- Project management skills as well as good analytical and strategic skills
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Fluent English skills. Additional knowledge of German would be an advantage or the willingness to learn basic German
What We Offer
- An exciting, holistic task within a global team and opportunity to work with leading edge technology and high-end products
- A friendly and nice working atmosphere on our Heerbrugg site with great colleagues
- We offer you an attractive remuneration package and flexible working hours
- As part of the Danaher Group, continuous training, support and focus on your personal development is one of our key goals
Customer focus, innovation and teamwork are at the core of our culture and the foundation of our success. We are driven by continuous improvement to excite our customers and to create the best work environment for our people.
Are you interested to discover new opportunities in an innovative, team-oriented environment? Do you feel that this could be your future position? Then do apply online.
We are looking forward to your application!
For further questions on the position please contact Franziska Schneider, Talent Acquisition Coordinator on +49 6441 29 2836.