At this position, you work for the Supply Chain department of our production site in Fribourg. Your role is to offer support on the administrative tasks to the Head of Supply chain planning. Your main responsibilities are:
- Assist Head of Supply Chain Planning in operational and management tasks
- Represent Supply Chain in internal and external routines
- Set-up, aggregation and monitoring of Supply Chain KPI
- Follow-up and coordination of deviations and change request
- Participation in Supply chain planning improvement project
- Participation in ERP project blueprint phase for supply chain process
- Material Data Management
For this mission, we are looking for a solution-driven and pragmatic person with the following profile:
- Education in Supply chain or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience in supply chain within industrial environment, ideally pharmaceutics
- Previous experience with ERP such as INFOR XA / SAP
- Proficiency on MS-Office tools
- Fluent knowledge in French and English both in written and spoken conversations
You are a well-organized, rigorous and methodical person, able to have a global view and to understand issues from multiple perspectives. Thanks to your open personality, you easily build relationships with all the organization and work in a very autonomous way.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are